Host your child’s next birthday party at Woodcock Nature Center
where learning is natural!
A party at Woodcock Nature Center is like no other around!
Due to the capacity of WNC facilities and to ensure the quality of WNC programs and the well being of our animals, the following apply:
- Parties are for up to 20 children, max. This includes the birthday child(ren).
- Siblings, aged 2 and up, of a birthday child or guest are included in the total number of children.
- 1st grade and under: Up to one parent/guardian per child may attend in a supervisory capacity only.
- 2nd grade and up: Up to five adults may attend in a supervisory capacity only.
- Host must accompany and supervise children during the entire educator led program.
- Host is responsible for the non-program portion of the party.
Woodcock Nature Center provides…
- A unique one hour environmentally based educational experience led by a WNC educator.
- Use of WNC’s weather protected pavilion (Open sided. Vinyl sides are lowered during winter months).
- Two 6ft picnic tables end to end across the center of the pavilion (extra 6 ft metal tables available upon advanced request).
- Propane heaters in the pavilion (available for days where temperature is below 55°F).
- Use of WNC facilities, playground, grounds and trails.
- Access to a refrigerator.
- All decorations (must be temporary, non-marking and completely removed post party by the party hosts. No helium balloons as they can be dangerous to our animals).
- All food, beverages, paper goods and favors for your party. No open heat sources are allowed (i.e. sterno, hot plates). You may arrange to have pizza or other food delivered to WNC during the party.
- Hosts may arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled party start time for decorating/set up.
- Hosts are responsible for cleanup of the pavilion and removal of all decorations immediately following the scheduled end time of the party. Place all trash in the receptacle provided in the pavilion.
- No alcoholic beverages may be served.
- No helium balloons, noise makers or pinatas.
- WNC reserves the right to reschedule a party due to unforeseen circumstances such as power outage, snow storm, etc.
- A credit card number is kept on file in the event of any loss or damage to facilities/equipment or the need for ancillary cleaning. If necessary, a minimum charge of $50.00 will be added to your credit card to cover damages. WNC will notify cardholder by phone if a charge is made.