Wreath Festival 2023
Group Tickets: Pavilion
Monday through Friday
November 27 – December 1 & December 4 – 8
Daytime: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm (unavailable Dec 1 and Dec 4)
Evening: 5:30 – 7:30 pm or 8 – 10 pm
Saturday, Dec 2
Daytime: 11:30 – 1:30 or 2:30 – 4:30
Evening: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Sunday, Dec 3
Evening: 5:30 – 7:30 or 8 – 10 pm
Daytime Group Ticket: $1,425 (up to 15 guests)
($95 for each additional guest up to 18 guests max)
Evening Group Ticket: $1,650 (up to 15 guests)
($110 for each additional guest up to 18 guests max)
*All events are 2 hours max and 21+ only.*
Your group will enjoy private wreath decorating and celebrating all in our festive pavilion! There are daytime and evening decorating sessions to choose from. The pavilion must be purchased as a group ticket by one individual for up to 15 ($1,650 evening/$1,425 daytime) or as many as 18 guests ($110 each additional evening / $95 daytime). We’ll get the fire cracking and the music cranking. You choose your 24” balsam wreath and we’ll provide decorating materials for your group all in the pavilion. Food and drink are permitted and are up to you!
Ticket Reservation Process
1. Designate one group leader to complete the request form below and choose your group's top Wreath Festival dates. Requests will be collected and fulfilled to fit as many groups as possible given the dates requested. We will do our best to accommodate your selections. If no space is available you will have an option to be placed on a wait list or you may choose to purchase single tickets or to-go kits when they go on sale on Monday, October 30 at 10 am.
2. Request forms will be accepted below through Tuesday, October 17 at 12 pm.
3. Date assignments will be communicated on Friday, October 20 to your designated group leader.
4. Commitments to your Wreath Festival date and payment in one full amount for 15 must be made by midnight on Tuesday, October 24; no exceptions. Additional guests up to 18 can be added at any point until your decorating date. No refunds or exchanges will be possible.
5. Your group leader will be your designated point-person for coordinating with Woodcock staff about the event so please choose wisely!
6. Groups can be no more than 18 people. Names and contact information for every attendee will be required before your event.